Trusts & Estates
Our trust and estate lawyers are committed to serving families through life’s difficult moments with comprehensive and compassionate legal advice. We appreciate that our role as legal advisor is to ensure that clients feel empowered by understanding their options in how to plan for their families’ future.
We assist families with the following services:
- Estate planning
- Last wills and Testaments
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Charitable gift planning
- Business succession for solo business owners and creative professionals
- Probate and administration of estates
- Long-term care and disability planning
- Article 81 and 17a Guardianship proceedings
- Special needs planning
As well, our trusts and estates team works in concert with our corporate team to plan and facilitate succession planning for businesses of all structures and sizes.